- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups sifted confectioner's sugar
- 3/4 cup peanut butter (smooth?)
- 4 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 6 oz semisweet chocolate chips
- Put sugar, peanut butter, butter, vanilla and salt into mixing bowl and beat very well.
- Roll into balls and transfer to wax paper lined cookie sheet. Freeze until firm - 15 to 20 minutes.
- Melt chocolate gently in microwave. When melted, dip balls into chocolate with toothpicks.
- Place back on the wax paper lined cookie sheet.
- Freeze until firm.
- Serve at room temperature or chilled.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Vegan Glass Jar GoodiesSee More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More