- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups sifted confectioner's sugar
- 3/4 cup peanut butter (smooth?)
- 4 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 6 oz semisweet chocolate chips
- Put sugar, peanut butter, butter, vanilla and salt into mixing bowl and beat very well.
- Roll into balls and transfer to wax paper lined cookie sheet. Freeze until firm - 15 to 20 minutes.
- Melt chocolate gently in microwave. When melted, dip balls into chocolate with toothpicks.
- Place back on the wax paper lined cookie sheet.
- Freeze until firm.
- Serve at room temperature or chilled.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Food Travels Through Italy
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Family and Friends Starter CookBookSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More