- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups sifted confectioner's sugar
- 3/4 cup peanut butter (smooth?)
- 4 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 6 oz semisweet chocolate chips
- Put sugar, peanut butter, butter, vanilla and salt into mixing bowl and beat very well.
- Roll into balls and transfer to wax paper lined cookie sheet. Freeze until firm - 15 to 20 minutes.
- Melt chocolate gently in microwave. When melted, dip balls into chocolate with toothpicks.
- Place back on the wax paper lined cookie sheet.
- Freeze until firm.
- Serve at room temperature or chilled.
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Koken met OmaSee More
Black Raspberry Chip Ice Cream
Chicken with Asparagus and Pine Nuts
Bacon And Cabbage SoupSee More