- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup butter
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 1 cellophane package and 3 extra grahams)
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- Mix butter, graham cracker crumbs, powdered sugar, and peanut butter. (An easy way to measure the peanut butter is to put 1 cup of water into a measuring cup, and then add enough peanut butter to it that the water reaches 2 cups).
- Press mixture into a 9x13" pan.
- Melt chocolate chips in microwave and stir until smooth (try a minute first, and then check).
- Spread chocolate carefully over peanut butter layer with a spatula. (Having one person to pour the chocolate and one to spread works well!).
- Let the chocolate cool for a while, and then cut into bars before the chocolate is completely hardened (or else the chocolate layer will just crack).
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
Short & SweetSee More
Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Carrot cupcakes or muffensSee More