- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup butter
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 1 cellophane package and 3 extra grahams)
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- Mix butter, graham cracker crumbs, powdered sugar, and peanut butter. (An easy way to measure the peanut butter is to put 1 cup of water into a measuring cup, and then add enough peanut butter to it that the water reaches 2 cups).
- Press mixture into a 9x13" pan.
- Melt chocolate chips in microwave and stir until smooth (try a minute first, and then check).
- Spread chocolate carefully over peanut butter layer with a spatula. (Having one person to pour the chocolate and one to spread works well!).
- Let the chocolate cool for a while, and then cut into bars before the chocolate is completely hardened (or else the chocolate layer will just crack).
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
The NourishFull Kitchen
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Mama Mia ... Lentils Italian Style
Gabriola Clam Chowder
Gen's Vegetable Love PizzaSee More