- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 36
- Preparation Time: 14
- * 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- * 1 lb confectioners' sugar (3 to 3 1/2 cups)
- * 1 1/2 cups peanut butter
- * 1 cup butter, melted
- * 1 (12 ounce) bag milk chocolate chips
- Prepare a 13 x 9 pan with Reynolds Parchment Paper. TURN pan upside down and press a sheet of parchment paper over the inverted pan. FLIP the pan over and drop molded sheet of parchment paper inside pan, pressing folds into corners to fit inside pan.
- Combine graham crumbs, sugar and peanut butter and mix well.
- Blend in melted butter until well combined.
- Press mixture evenly into prepared pan.
- Melt chocolate chips in microwave or in double boiler.
- Spread over peanut butter mixture.
- Chill until JUST SET (These are very hard to cut if the chocolate gets "rock hard").
- Llift out of pan by edges of parchment paper; place on a cutting board. Fold back edges of parchment paper; cut into squares.
NotesThese bars are EXTREMELY RICH and not for people with a fear of CHOCOLATE and PEANUT BUTTER (if those people actually exist)!!! Very easy no bake 5 ingredient recipe! These are a must for your Holiday goody trays!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes for Vitality
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252See More
Dad's favorite peanut brownies!See More