- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cups crushed graham cracker crumbs
- 1 lb confectioners' sugar
- 1 1/2 cups peanut butter
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 (12 ounces) bag milk chocolate chips
- Combine graham crumbs, sugar and peanut butter and mix well.
- Blend in melted butter until well combined.
- Press mixture evenly into a 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Melt chocolate chips in microwave or in double boiler.
- Spread over peanut butter mixture.
- Chill until firm and cut into bars.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"See More
Julia Child's Supremes de Volaille Archiduc
Chicken MoleSee More