- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- ½ cup organic graham cracker crumbs
- 3/4 cup organic palm sugar
- 3/4 cup natural crunchy peanut butter
- Use a large mixer to combine graham crackers, sugar, and peanut butter.
- Mix on medium speed until filling is well combined.
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler.
- Spoon with 1 to 2 inches of chocolate in the muffin tins (use muffin tin wrappers).
- Spoon 1 tbsp peanut butter combination in the center and flatten the top.
- Cover with chocolate and smooth the top so that it's shaped like a true Reeses cup.
- Once cooled down, freeze the Resses cups for a few hours. Enjoy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Fun appetizers and snacksSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More