- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 stick butter
- Mix above ingredients together and press into a 9x13 pan.
- 1 (12oz) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- Melt chocolate chips and peanut butter on low heat in saucepan.
- Spread over pressed mixture.
- Refrigerate to set.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
Short & Sweet
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern CreationsSee More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce