- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 stick butter
- Mix above ingredients together and press into a 9x13 pan.
- 1 (12oz) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- Melt chocolate chips and peanut butter on low heat in saucepan.
- Spread over pressed mixture.
- Refrigerate to set.
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Camp Nubar Baking ClassSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More