- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 stick butter
- Mix above ingredients together and press into a 9x13 pan.
- 1 (12oz) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- Melt chocolate chips and peanut butter on low heat in saucepan.
- Spread over pressed mixture.
- Refrigerate to set.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Breads and Pastry 101See More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More