- Cooking Time: 10 to 11
- Servings: 48
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Butter Flavor or regular Crisco Stick (1 cup)
- 1 1/2 cups Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 1/2 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 lg. eggs
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- 1 cup Reeses Pieces candy
- 1 1/2 cups chopped pecans (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Combine shortening, peanut butter and sugar in large bowl.
- Beat at medium speed of elect. mixer until blended.
- Beat in eggs, sweetened condensed milk and vanilla.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt.
- Mix into creamed mixture at low speed of mixer until blended.
- Stir in chips, Reeses Pieces and nuts.
- Drop by tablespoon, 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10 to 11 minutes or until lightly browned on bottom.
- Cool 2 minutes on cookie sheets.
- Remove to cooling rack.
- About 4 doz.
NotesThis recipe came to me from a Cookie Cook Book that I received as a gift. I was surprised to see the use of sweetened condensed milk in a cookie recipe and just had to try it! These are the BEST peanut butter cookies that I have made yet.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More