- Cooking Time: 10 to 11
- Servings: 48
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Butter Flavor or regular Crisco Stick (1 cup)
- 1 1/2 cups Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 1/2 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 lg. eggs
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- 1 cup Reeses Pieces candy
- 1 1/2 cups chopped pecans (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Combine shortening, peanut butter and sugar in large bowl.
- Beat at medium speed of elect. mixer until blended.
- Beat in eggs, sweetened condensed milk and vanilla.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt.
- Mix into creamed mixture at low speed of mixer until blended.
- Stir in chips, Reeses Pieces and nuts.
- Drop by tablespoon, 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10 to 11 minutes or until lightly browned on bottom.
- Cool 2 minutes on cookie sheets.
- Remove to cooling rack.
- About 4 doz.
NotesThis recipe came to me from a Cookie Cook Book that I received as a gift. I was surprised to see the use of sweetened condensed milk in a cookie recipe and just had to try it! These are the BEST peanut butter cookies that I have made yet.
The One Dollar Cookbook
Taste of CenturyLink
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Zesty Taco Stew with Cheddar-Stuffed Cornbread Dumplings
Fried OystersSee More