- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1.5 liter Barefoot Moscato
- 1 C Key Lime Rum
- 1 12oz can Limeade concentrate, thawed
- 1/2 medium pink grapefruit, sliced, then quartered
- 1 orange, sliced, then quartered
- 1 lemon, sliced, then quartered
- 2 limes, sliced, then quartered
- Combine all ingredients in a pitcher and refrigerate several hours to overnight.
- Pour over ice and enjoy!
NotesMy intent when making this sangria was a limey citrus flavor... but the grapefruit really stood out!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of CookingSee More
Dad's favorite peanut brownies!See More