- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 10 to 15 Minutes
- 1 Tin of Tuna in juice (juice drained)
- 1 Tin Cannelini beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1 Stalk Selleri
- 1/2 Red Onion
- 1/4 Cucumber
- 1 Small Tin Pineapple (fresh could also be good)
- 1 Big Orange Bell Pepper (Paprika in German and Icelandic)
- 1 Small Head Romain Salad
- 4 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 Tbsp Freshly Squeezed Lime Juice or Lemon
- Almost 1 Teaspoon nice spicy Mustard (I used Riesling Mustard but just use your favourite like e.g. Dijon)
- 2 Tbsp Plain Yoghurt
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Some Herb mix I used mixed 6 Herbs from the Freezer
- (Containing Chives, Parsley, Dill, Garden Cress, Sorrel (Sauerampfer)) But just use your favourites.
- Cut all Veggies rather small and combine all in a Salad bowl.
- Combine all ingredients of the Dressing in a bowl or mixer and mix well.
- Pour dressing over the salad, combine and serve!
- Bread can be served with it if you like or my bread crumbs e.g.
NotesIn the summer heat I went to the Supermarket and bought tons of great veggies. So to use it I came up with this really refreshing tasty combination!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
Christmas CookiesSee More
Blue Collar Beer Cheese Dip
Banana Bread Bars with Brown Butter FrostingSee More