- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 10 to 15 Minutes
- 1 Tin of Tuna in juice (juice drained)
- 1 Tin Cannelini beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1 Stalk Selleri
- 1/2 Red Onion
- 1/4 Cucumber
- 1 Small Tin Pineapple (fresh could also be good)
- 1 Big Orange Bell Pepper (Paprika in German and Icelandic)
- 1 Small Head Romain Salad
- 4 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 Tbsp Freshly Squeezed Lime Juice or Lemon
- Almost 1 Teaspoon nice spicy Mustard (I used Riesling Mustard but just use your favourite like e.g. Dijon)
- 2 Tbsp Plain Yoghurt
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Some Herb mix I used mixed 6 Herbs from the Freezer
- (Containing Chives, Parsley, Dill, Garden Cress, Sorrel (Sauerampfer)) But just use your favourites.
- Cut all Veggies rather small and combine all in a Salad bowl.
- Combine all ingredients of the Dressing in a bowl or mixer and mix well.
- Pour dressing over the salad, combine and serve!
- Bread can be served with it if you like or my bread crumbs e.g.
NotesIn the summer heat I went to the Supermarket and bought tons of great veggies. So to use it I came up with this really refreshing tasty combination!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1See More
Broiled Salmon with Olive-Tomato Vinaigrette
Peanut and pretzel truffles
Veggie KebabsSee More