- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb of pinto beans
- 6-8 cups water
- 1/2 onion chopped
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 2 tablespoons lard
- Cook beans in water add onions garlic until very soft(pinch it).
- Mash the beans in their water until you get desired consistence.
- You may need to add a little more or less water.
- In a fry pan add lard let it melt and add bean mixture.
- Stir and cook until desired consistence.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Adventures in Cooking
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Driscoll's Berry DessertsSee More
Baked Potato Soup
Spicy Chicken Schnitzel and Bacon BaguetteSee More