- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb of pinto beans
- 6-8 cups water
- 1/2 onion chopped
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 2 tablespoons lard
- Cook beans in water add onions garlic until very soft(pinch it).
- Mash the beans in their water until you get desired consistence.
- You may need to add a little more or less water.
- In a fry pan add lard let it melt and add bean mixture.
- Stir and cook until desired consistence.
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Chicken and onion kabobs
Easy Sunday Pot Roast
Shrimp Nachos with Avocado-Corn RelishSee More