- Cooking Time: 8-10 minutes
- Servings: 10-12 bread sticks
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 1 can biscuits
- Garlic, onion, or any prepared herb
- Cut biscuits into quarters.
- Roll each quarter into "sticks"
- Roll into onion, garlic or herbs.
- Bake at 350 for 8 to 10 minutes or until done.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Summertime SippersSee More
Oatmeal-cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chicken with Roasted Lemon & Rosemary SauceSee More