- Cooking Time: 8-10 minutes
- Servings: 10-12 bread sticks
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 1 can biscuits
- Garlic, onion, or any prepared herb
- Cut biscuits into quarters.
- Roll each quarter into "sticks"
- Roll into onion, garlic or herbs.
- Bake at 350 for 8 to 10 minutes or until done.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The NourishFull Kitchen
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
"Pretty Food" for the home ChefSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More