- Cooking Time: 8-10 minutes
- Servings: 10-12 bread sticks
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 1 can biscuits
- Garlic, onion, or any prepared herb
- Cut biscuits into quarters.
- Roll each quarter into "sticks"
- Roll into onion, garlic or herbs.
- Bake at 350 for 8 to 10 minutes or until done.
Babette's Test Kitchen
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Molten Chocolate Walnut Cupcakes
Rabiole Soup (white turnip)
Stamp you passport ~> Portuguese HamburgersSee More