- Cooking Time: about 20 minutes
- Servings: 10 pockets
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 2 can refrigerator biscuit
- 1 can pizza sauce
- 2 cup italain blend of cheese
- Ground beef or your favorite pizza topping
- Using 2 packages of refrigerator biscuits, roll flat 2 biscuits at a time to make 4 inch circles.
- Add a heaping tablespoon of ground beef mixture, add some cheese.
- Pick up the 4 edges and bring towards center.
- pinch all ends together.
- Lay upside down on a cookie sheet.
- Brown in a hot oven at 400 degrees, time that the package says to cook
- 1 pkg biscuits makes 5 pizza pockets.
Lau Family Recipes
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More