REFRIGERATOR BISCUIT PIZZA POCKETS
- Cooking Time: about 20 minutes
- Servings: 10 pockets
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 2 can refrigerator biscuit
- 1 can pizza sauce
- 2 cup italain blend of cheese
- Ground beef or your favorite pizza topping
Using 2 packages of refrigerator biscuits, roll flat 2 biscuits at a time to make 4 inch circles.
Add a heaping tablespoon of ground beef mixture, add some cheese.
Pick up the 4 edges and bring towards center.
pinch all ends together.
Lay upside down on a cookie sheet.
Brown in a hot oven at 400 degrees, time that the package says to cook
1 pkg biscuits makes 5 pizza pockets.