- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 60
- 1 Package of Oreo Cookies Crushed
- 1 Package Cream Cheese softened
- 1 Package Milk Choc Chips melted
- Mix above ingredients and roll into balls. Set in the fridge to harden.
- Dip Cookie balls into melted chocolate and place on waxed cookie sheet in fridge to harden but dont leave in too long as cookie will get mushy.
NotesI had a friend give me this recipe last year at Christmas and we couldnt think of the name and well...you see what we came up with!