- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 60
- 1 Package of Oreo Cookies Crushed
- 1 Package Cream Cheese softened
- 1 Package Milk Choc Chips melted
- Mix above ingredients and roll into balls. Set in the fridge to harden.
- Dip Cookie balls into melted chocolate and place on waxed cookie sheet in fridge to harden but dont leave in too long as cookie will get mushy.
NotesI had a friend give me this recipe last year at Christmas and we couldnt think of the name and well...you see what we came up with!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More