- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 cups toasted oats cereal
- 4 cups corn and rice cereal
- 2 cups pretzel sticks
- 1 cup nuts
- 1 1/2 lbs white chocolate
- 1 tsp shortening
- 12 pkg chocolate coated candies
- Mix cereals, pretzels, and nuts in a bowl.
- Melt chocolate and shortening together on low heat in a large saucepan.
- Remove from heat.
- Add cereal mixture to melted chocolate. Stir until well coated.
- Add chocolate-coated candies.
- Stir until completely coated.
- Spread in thin layers on two cookie sheets.
- Cool in freezer until chocolate is hardened.
- Break into small pieces.
- Store in an airtight container.
Sailstad Family Cookbook
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!See More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More