- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 cups toasted oats cereal
- 4 cups corn and rice cereal
- 2 cups pretzel sticks
- 1 cup nuts
- 1 1/2 lbs white chocolate
- 1 tsp shortening
- 12 pkg chocolate coated candies
- Mix cereals, pretzels, and nuts in a bowl.
- Melt chocolate and shortening together on low heat in a large saucepan.
- Remove from heat.
- Add cereal mixture to melted chocolate. Stir until well coated.
- Add chocolate-coated candies.
- Stir until completely coated.
- Spread in thin layers on two cookie sheets.
- Cool in freezer until chocolate is hardened.
- Break into small pieces.
- Store in an airtight container.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More