- Cooking Time: 3 minutes
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- Ingredients for the Remoulade:
- 2 tablespoons 2% Greek-style yogurt
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 tablespoon sliced scallions
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon sliced shallots
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 1/2 cup diced red pepper
- 1 tablespoon dill pickle relish
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Black pepper to taste
- Ingredients for Sandwiches:
- 1-1/2 baguettes (24-inches long and 12-inches long)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cups cooked and shredded skinless chicken breast
- 1 cup mixed salad greens
- 1 large tomato, thinly sliced
- 1/4 chopped pecans
- 1. Preheat broiler with oven rack 6-8 inches from the heating element.
- 2. Blend yogurt, mayonnaise, ketchup, scallions, parsley, shallots, Dijon, and lemon juice for the remoulade in a food processor. Stir in bell pepper, relish, salt, and pepper.
- 3. Prepare baguette "boats" by slicing top third off baguettes and tearing out bread inside. (Set aside top and inside for another use.) Cut whole loaf into 4 pieces and cut half loaf into 2 pieces, 6-inches each. Brush bread with oil; place under broiler until toasted, 2-3 minutes.
- 4. Combine chicken with remoulade. Divide greens and tomato slices among boats; top with chicken salad and garnish with pecans. Cut each sandwich in half, if desired.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Recipes for VitalitySee More
Raw “Vodka Sauce”
Memere's Chocolate Chip CookiesSee More