- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 deci litre (dl) sour cream (ca half a small package)
- 1 dl mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp curry powder (eg mild from Rajah)
- 1 pickled cucumber
- 1 scalot onion
- fresh Parsley and Dill chopped
- to pickle the cucumber, take a fresh one and slice thinly. Put some water, vinegar and a good amount of sugar in a porcelain bowl, note no plastic. stir and let the sugar melt in the vinegar. Then add the sliced cucumbers and drain for a while til they taste good.
- Then cut the cucumbers into small bits and mix with the other ingredients of the sauce. Can be made ahead.
- Serve with fried fish (like Halibut) and cooked potatoes, also fresh green salad is a great condiment.
NotesThis one is really quick to make and tastes so much better than ready made ones. Even my cat ate it up when we left it unattended after dinner.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Lau Family Recipes
Italy or Bust
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More