- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThis one is really quick to make and tastes so much better than ready made ones. Even my cat ate it up when we left it unattended after dinner.
- 1 deci litre (dl) sour cream (ca half a small package)
- 1 dl mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp curry powder (eg mild from Rajah)
- 1 pickled cucumber
- 1 scalot onion
- fresh Parsley and Dill chopped
- to pickle the cucumber, take a fresh one and slice thinly. Put some water, vinegar and a good amount of sugar in a porcelain bowl, note no plastic. stir and let the sugar melt in the vinegar. Then add the sliced cucumbers and drain for a while til they taste good.
- Then cut the cucumbers into small bits and mix with the other ingredients of the sauce. Can be made ahead.
- Serve with fried fish (like Halibut) and cooked potatoes, also fresh green salad is a great condiment.