- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6 to 8
- Preparation Time:
- 2 10oz package of frozen broccoli
- 2 medium onions chopped or 2 cups whole boiling onions
- salt/ pepper to taste
- 4 tbl butter
- 2 tbl flour
- 1 cup milk
- 3 oz of cream cheese
- 1/2 cups of sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- Cook the two packages of frozen broccoli according to directions on package & drain.
- cook 2 cups onions with salt and peeper until tender & drain.
- in a saucepan, melt butter and flour alittle salt and pepper blend until smooth reduce heat and add milk and stir to keep smoothstir until bubbly stir in cream cheese and keep stirring until melted and smooth. place Broccoli and onions in a casserole baking dish and pour sauce over top with cheddar cheese and then in a small bowl melt 2 more tbl butter and 1 cup of the pank bread crumbs. Sprinkle a top of casserole and bake at 350 for 45 minutes
NotesMy friend jeff wanted me to make this one time. he aid this was hid favorite dish. So i added of course my own touches to it and made it my own. he still thinks its his favorite dish and I make for him from time to time.