- Cooking Time: 10 - 14
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 can of refrigerator crescent rolls (8 oz)
- 16 Reeses Mini Peanut Butter Cups (plus more for snacking as you go along)
- Nutella (I don't know how much...1/4 cup? 1/3 cup?
- Powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350' F
- Separate the dough into 8 triangles. Remove the wrappers from the candy
- Spoon a wad of Nutella along the wide end of a crescent.
- Place 2 Reeses on the Nutella...and then smother the Reeses with more Nutella
- Rolled up the crescent, starting from that wide end and ending at the tip.
- Pinch the 2 ends closed so nothing melts out while it's cooking.
- Place them on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Cook until golden brown, about 10 - 14 minutes
- Remove from oven. Let cool for a few minutes.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar
NotesI was in need of a dessert...and I was too lazy to do anything too complicated. It was late and a long day at work. I came across a similar recipe but since peanut butter cups are one of my favorite candies, I decided to go with that instead of Hershey's kisses...then at the last minute tossed in some Nutella....oooh man. Good Stuff
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The One Dollar Cookbook
Food Travels Through Italy
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School CookbookSee More
Paul’s Chicken Marsala Modified from www.allrecipes.com
Smiling Jack SandwichSee More