- Cooking Time: 10 - 14
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 5
BackstoryI was in need of a dessert...and I was too lazy to do anything too complicated. It was late and a long day at work. I came across a similar recipe but since peanut butter cups are one of my favorite candies, I decided to go with that instead of Hershey's kisses...then at the last minute tossed in some Nutella....oooh man. Good Stuff
- 1 can of refrigerator crescent rolls (8 oz)
- 16 Reeses Mini Peanut Butter Cups (plus more for snacking as you go along)
- Nutella (I don't know how much...1/4 cup? 1/3 cup?
- Powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350' F
- Separate the dough into 8 triangles. Remove the wrappers from the candy
- Spoon a wad of Nutella along the wide end of a crescent.
- Place 2 Reeses on the Nutella...and then smother the Reeses with more Nutella
- Rolled up the crescent, starting from that wide end and ending at the tip.
- Pinch the 2 ends closed so nothing melts out while it's cooking.
- Place them on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Cook until golden brown, about 10 - 14 minutes
- Remove from oven. Let cool for a few minutes.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Thanksgiving With The Singing Vegan
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Teriyaki Turkey Sliders
Sweet Potato Black Bean Enchiladas
Anisette sponge cookiesSee More