- Cooking Time: 5
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 15
- 3 Tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 cup sugars
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 3 oz box strawberry Jell-O
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- Pre-bake a 10" pie shell.
- 1. Line bottom with the sliced strawberries.
- 2. Combine cornstarch, sugar and water in small saucepan. Bring to a boil and simmer, stirring constantly, until thickened. Add the Jell-O and stir until dissolved. Pour over the strawberries and refrigerate until set.
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
Breads and Breakfasts: Bakin' Without Eggs...or Dairy!
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern CreationsSee More
Zesty Taco Stew with Cheddar-Stuffed Cornbread Dumplings
Fried OystersSee More