- Cooking Time: 5
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 15
- 3 Tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 cup sugars
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 3 oz box strawberry Jell-O
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- Pre-bake a 10" pie shell.
- 1. Line bottom with the sliced strawberries.
- 2. Combine cornstarch, sugar and water in small saucepan. Bring to a boil and simmer, stirring constantly, until thickened. Add the Jell-O and stir until dissolved. Pour over the strawberries and refrigerate until set.
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Jean’s Recipe FileSee More
Italian Sausage and Mushroom Ravioli
Chicken Tacos with Green Chili Adobo
Fish Cakes (Thai) with Herd & Peanut SaladSee More