- Cooking Time: 5
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 15
- 3 Tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 cup sugars
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 3 oz box strawberry Jell-O
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- Pre-bake a 10" pie shell.
- 1. Line bottom with the sliced strawberries.
- 2. Combine cornstarch, sugar and water in small saucepan. Bring to a boil and simmer, stirring constantly, until thickened. Add the Jell-O and stir until dissolved. Pour over the strawberries and refrigerate until set.
GAES PTO Recipes
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)See More
Teriyaki Turkey Sliders
Sweet Potato Black Bean Enchiladas
Anisette sponge cookiesSee More