- Cooking Time: 5
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 15
- 3 Tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 cup sugars
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 3 oz box strawberry Jell-O
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- Pre-bake a 10" pie shell.
- 1. Line bottom with the sliced strawberries.
- 2. Combine cornstarch, sugar and water in small saucepan. Bring to a boil and simmer, stirring constantly, until thickened. Add the Jell-O and stir until dissolved. Pour over the strawberries and refrigerate until set.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert CookbookSee More
Oatmeal-cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chicken with Roasted Lemon & Rosemary SauceSee More