- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 12 ounces sliced corned beef
- 1/4 cup spoonable Thousand Island dressing
- 16 ounces sauerkraut
- 8 ounces Swiss cheese, grated
- 6 slices rye bread, crumbled
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In an 8-inch square baking dish layer corned beef, salad dressing, sauerkraut and Swiss cheese.
- Toss bread with butter and sprinkle over corned beef mixture. Bake for 30 minutes or until bubbly and heated through.
NotesThis is the easiest and most favorite casserole in my house.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Chinese Chicken Salad
Cheese Garlic Rolls
Mushroom GravySee More