- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThis is the easiest and most favorite casserole in my house.
- 12 ounces sliced corned beef
- 1/4 cup spoonable Thousand Island dressing
- 16 ounces sauerkraut
- 8 ounces Swiss cheese, grated
- 6 slices rye bread, crumbled
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In an 8-inch square baking dish layer corned beef, salad dressing, sauerkraut and Swiss cheese.
- Toss bread with butter and sprinkle over corned beef mixture. Bake for 30 minutes or until bubbly and heated through.