- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 12 ounces sliced corned beef
- 1/4 cup spoonable Thousand Island dressing
- 16 ounces sauerkraut
- 8 ounces Swiss cheese, grated
- 6 slices rye bread, crumbled
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In an 8-inch square baking dish layer corned beef, salad dressing, sauerkraut and Swiss cheese.
- Toss bread with butter and sprinkle over corned beef mixture. Bake for 30 minutes or until bubbly and heated through.
NotesThis is the easiest and most favorite casserole in my house.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Babette's Test Kitchen
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & SmoothiesSee More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More