- Cooking Time: 25
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
- 8 oz. of corned beefed, diced
- 8 oz. grated Swiss cheese
- 4 oz. grated cheddar cheese
- 8 oz. sauerkraut, drained & rinsed
- 1/2 cup mayo
- squirt of mustard (yellow or brown)
- Mix and bake, 350 for 25 min.
- Serve with small rye breads.
NotesThis is definitely a family favorite! It's so simple to make and so good!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for BreakfastSee More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More