- Cooking Time: 25
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
- 8 oz. of corned beefed, diced
- 8 oz. grated Swiss cheese
- 4 oz. grated cheddar cheese
- 8 oz. sauerkraut, drained & rinsed
- 1/2 cup mayo
- squirt of mustard (yellow or brown)
- Mix and bake, 350 for 25 min.
- Serve with small rye breads.
NotesThis is definitely a family favorite! It's so simple to make and so good!
Simple Homemade Favorites
Delicious Bahamian Recipes
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!See More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More