- Cooking Time: 20
- Preparation Time: 5
BackstorySomeone made this for me for a going away party at work. I don't like sauerkraut, but I couldn't stop eating this. Great on any type of crackers. Given to me by a non cook, so anyone can make this.
- 1 can of sauerkraut drained
- 1 1/2 cups shredded swiss cheese
- 1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 lb sliced cornbeef (from a package) chopped
- 3/4 cup mayo
- Mix all togather and spread in a 9X13 pan. Bake at 400 until bubbles (I would say about 20 min)
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Frank's Redhot Buffalo Chicken Dip
Applesauce Oaties – Great, Great Grandma Hannon
Pumpkin CheesecakeSee More