- Cooking Time:
- Servings: Makes 6 servings
- Preparation Time:
- 1 16 ounce loaf frozen whole wheat bread dough thawed
- 1/2 cup thousand island salad dressing
- 2 cups shredded swiss cheese (8 ounces)
- 6 ounces thinely sliced cooked corned beef
- 1 8-ounce can sauerkraut,rinsed and well drained
- 1/2 teaspoon caraway seed
- dill pickle slices,chopped (optional)
- 1. On a lightly floured surface,roll bread dough into a 14-inch circle.Transfer to a greased 13-inch pizza pan.Build up edges slightly,Prick generously with a fork.Bake in a 375 degree F oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until light brown.
- 2. Spread half of the salad dressing over hot crust.Sprinkle with half of the swiss cheese.Arrange corned beef over cheese.Drizzle remaining salad dressing over corned beef.Top with sauerkraut and remaining swiss cheese.Sprinkle with caraway seed.
- 3. Bake about 10 minutes more until cheese melts and pizza is heated through.Top with chopped dill pickle.If desired.
NotesFrom Better Homes & Garden.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Paul's Food World Volume 1
Angel Acres Soup & Chili CookbookSee More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More