- 6 Rhodes Texas™ Rolls or 9 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, or 1 loaf of Rhodes™ Bread
- 1 cup sliced onion
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup Thousand Island dressing
- 2 cups grated Swiss cheese
- 8 ounces thinly sliced corned beef
- 1 cup sauerkraut, drained
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray. Knead dough together into a ball. Roll to a 13 inch circle. Place in a 12 inch sprayed pizza pan. Poke several times with a fork to prevent bubbles from forming and pre-bake at 400°F 10 minutes. Saute onion in butter. Set aside. Spread pre-baked crust with dressing. Sprinkle with 1 cup cheese. Cover with meat slices, cooked onion, sauerkraut and remaining cheese. Bake at 400°F 10-15 minutes.
NotesIf you are a reuben sandwich lover you will find this pizza perfect for you!
Forever FOMO Cures: Photo & Cookbook from your Israeli Family
L. Kayell presents: Cook with the WOW Characters of iN Education, Inc.
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!See More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More