- 8 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 1 ½ tablespoons Thousand Island dressing
- 6 slices Swiss cheese
- 1 cup sauerkraut
- 1 teaspoon caraway seeds
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1/3 pound thinly sliced corned beef
- extra Thousand Island dressing for dipping, if desired
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine rolls into a ball and roll into a 9x13-inch rectangle.
- Spread dressing evenly over dough.
- Arrange cheese slices evenly over dressing.
- Sprinkle with sauerkraut, caraway seeds and pepper.
- Top with corned beef slices. Starting from a long side, roll up jelly-roll style.
- Using a serrated knife, cut into 8 slices.
- Place cut side up on a sprayed baking sheet (if they start to unroll, secure with toothpicks).
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let rise 30-45 minutes.
- Remove wrap and bake at 350°F 20-25 minutes.
- Serve warm with extra dressing for dipping, if desired.
NotesA deli favorite, these delicious Reuben Swirl Rolls are bursting with flavor.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
WorkingBug's Open House CookbookSee More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More