- 8 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 1 ½ tablespoons Thousand Island dressing
- 6 slices Swiss cheese
- 1 cup sauerkraut
- 1 teaspoon caraway seeds
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1/3 pound thinly sliced corned beef
- extra Thousand Island dressing for dipping, if desired
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine rolls into a ball and roll into a 9x13-inch rectangle.
- Spread dressing evenly over dough.
- Arrange cheese slices evenly over dressing.
- Sprinkle with sauerkraut, caraway seeds and pepper.
- Top with corned beef slices. Starting from a long side, roll up jelly-roll style.
- Using a serrated knife, cut into 8 slices.
- Place cut side up on a sprayed baking sheet (if they start to unroll, secure with toothpicks).
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let rise 30-45 minutes.
- Remove wrap and bake at 350°F 20-25 minutes.
- Serve warm with extra dressing for dipping, if desired.
NotesA deli favorite, these delicious Reuben Swirl Rolls are bursting with flavor.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Fun appetizers and snacks
Delicious Recipes Made EasySee More
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More