- 12 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups sauerkraut, drained well
- 6 tablespoons Russian dressing
- 1 1/2 cups grated Swiss cheese
- 1 1/2 teaspoons caraway seeds
- 1/2 to 3/4 pound thinly sliced corned beef
- 1 egg white, beaten
- additional caraway seeds
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine two rolls together and flatten into a 7-inch circle.
- Repeat with remaining rolls.
- Combine the sauerkraut, dressing, Swiss cheese and seeds together in a bowl.
- Divide the corned beef into 6 equal portions and place in the center of each dough circle.
- Divide the sauerkraut mixture into 6 equal portions and place on top of corned beef being careful that it doesn't touch the edges.
- Moisten the edges of each circle with water.
- Fold each dough circle in half covering the filling.
- Press it down to seal edges together with your fingers or a fork.
- Place turnovers on a sprayed baking sheet.
- Make 3 small cuts in the top to vent the steam.
- Brush with beaten egg white and sprinkle with caraway seeds.
- Bake at 350°F 18-20 minutes or until golden brown.
NotesTry this zesty twist on the traditional corned beef and cabbage.
Full Recipe: http://www.rhodesbread.com/recipes/view/2209
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
The Italian Exchange
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More