REUNION CHEESE BALL
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 pound shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 cup pecans, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
In an electric food processor or blender, combine cream cheese, garlic, Worcestershire sauce and hot pepper sauce.
Add Cheddar cheese and process until the Cheddar is fine, but still very visible.
Shape the mixture into balls or logs.
Wrap individually in plastic wrap and place in the freezer.
While the balls are in the freezer, combine the ground pecans and parsley in a shallow bowl.
Remove the balls from the freezer and roll them in the pecan and parsley mixture