- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 pound shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 cup pecans, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- In an electric food processor or blender, combine cream cheese, garlic, Worcestershire sauce and hot pepper sauce.
- Blend well.
- Add Cheddar cheese and process until the Cheddar is fine, but still very visible.
- Shape the mixture into balls or logs.
- Wrap individually in plastic wrap and place in the freezer.
- While the balls are in the freezer, combine the ground pecans and parsley in a shallow bowl.
- Remove the balls from the freezer and roll them in the pecan and parsley mixture
The Naked Macaron
CustomFit Clean & Tasty
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2014See More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More