- Cooking Time: 15mins
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10mins
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 (6 ounce) cans minced clams, undrained
- 1/4 cup dried onion flakes
- oil, to fry
- 1) Mix all ingredients together
- 2) Drop by ice cream scoop full in hot oil (325 degrees) and fry until golden brown.
- 3)Drain on paper towels.
- 4)Salt as desired and serve hot.
NotesThis was a little recipe that's been going around in my family for ages. This was great especially during family gatherings. Its a really easy recipe.
Decadent Desserts Made From
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of CookingSee More
Susan's Spicy Mac And Cheese Ala Karl: Desperate Housewives
Soggy Saturday Wings by C.C. Chapman
Recipe in a Jar by Kodak Easy ShareSee More