- Cooking Time: 15mins
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10mins
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 (6 ounce) cans minced clams, undrained
- 1/4 cup dried onion flakes
- oil, to fry
- 1) Mix all ingredients together
- 2) Drop by ice cream scoop full in hot oil (325 degrees) and fry until golden brown.
- 3)Drain on paper towels.
- 4)Salt as desired and serve hot.
NotesThis was a little recipe that's been going around in my family for ages. This was great especially during family gatherings. Its a really easy recipe.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More