- Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
- lean ground beef
- favorite burger toppings
- Cut each dinner roll in half and shape into a small bun.
- Place on sprayed baking sheets about 2-inches apart.
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let rise until double in size.
- Remove wrap and bake at 350°F 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Make patties out of lean ground beef to fit the buns.
- Slice cooled buns in half and fill with a cooked patty and your favorite burger toppings.
NotesStart off with these bite size burgers. Great for parties or just any time!
Sauce du Jour Culinary Institution: where every crazy chef gets a sharp knife
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Amsterdam Friends CookbookSee More
Nanci's World Famous Cannoli
Grilled Veggie Pasta Salad
Cinnamon Red Hot PicklesSee More