- Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
- lean ground beef
- favorite burger toppings
- Cut each dinner roll in half and shape into a small bun.
- Place on sprayed baking sheets about 2-inches apart.
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let rise until double in size.
- Remove wrap and bake at 350°F 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Make patties out of lean ground beef to fit the buns.
- Slice cooled buns in half and fill with a cooked patty and your favorite burger toppings.
NotesStart off with these bite size burgers. Great for parties or just any time!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MetroCooking DC 2013
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Cashew Macadamia Crunch
IRISH CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
Unstuffed CabbageSee More