- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 12 Rhodes™ Cinnamon Rolls, thawed
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup caramel ice cream topping
- Cover with plastic wrap and let rise until double in size**
- Remove wrap and bake at 350°F 35-40 minutes.
- Place cinnamon rolls in refrigerator overnight to thaw. (Reserve frosting for another use)
- Cut rolls into quarters.
- Dip each roll piece into butter and roll in sugar.
- Place in a sprayed bundt pan.
- Sprinkle with pecans.
- Drizzle caramel topping over rolls.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let rise until double in size*.
- Remove wrap and bake at 350°F 35-40 minutes. Cool 1 minute and invert onto serving platter.
- *If using Rhodes ANYTIME™ Cinnamon Rolls, they do not need to rise. Bake at 350°F 25-30 minutes.
NotesCaramel ice cream topping is the ingenious ingredient that gives this Monkey Bread recipe its warm and gooey greatness! This is one of the best monkey bread recipes you’ll ever try. (You can also toss in a few chopped pecans to add a yummy, nutty flavor!)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
$30 Wine+Food Pairings
Delightful DessertsSee More
Cashew Macadamia Crunch
IRISH CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
Unstuffed CabbageSee More