- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 lbs apples
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground cloves
- Peel, core and slice apples.
- Place in slow cooker
- Cover. Cook on High 2 - 3 hours.
- Reduce to low and cook 8 hours
- Apples should be a rich brown and be cooked down by half
- Stir in spices
- Coo on High 2 - 3 hours with lid off.
- Stir until smooth
- Pour into freezer containers and freeze or into sterlized jars and seal
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
GAES PTO RecipesSee More
Christmas Cherry Pie
Low-Fat Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins
Mughlai Chicken BiryaniSee More