- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 lbs apples
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground cloves
- Peel, core and slice apples.
- Place in slow cooker
- Cover. Cook on High 2 - 3 hours.
- Reduce to low and cook 8 hours
- Apples should be a rich brown and be cooked down by half
- Stir in spices
- Coo on High 2 - 3 hours with lid off.
- Stir until smooth
- Pour into freezer containers and freeze or into sterlized jars and seal
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More