- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 lbs apples
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground cloves
- Peel, core and slice apples.
- Place in slow cooker
- Cover. Cook on High 2 - 3 hours.
- Reduce to low and cook 8 hours
- Apples should be a rich brown and be cooked down by half
- Stir in spices
- Coo on High 2 - 3 hours with lid off.
- Stir until smooth
- Pour into freezer containers and freeze or into sterlized jars and seal
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Growers' Giveback Potluck
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Vegan Eats!See More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More