- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6 - 8
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- 6 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 dash salt
- 1 graham cracker crust (9-in.)
- 2 cups sliced fresh or frozen rhubarb
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tbs. water, divided
- 1-1/2 teaspoons unflavored gelatin
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, hulled; halved lengthwise
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese and milk until smooth. Beat in the lemon juice, lemon peel, vanilla and salt. Pour into crust. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Meanwhile, in a saucepan, bring the rhubarb and 1/4 cup water to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes or until rhubarb is tender. Drain. In a small bowl, sprinkle gelatin over remaining water; let stand for 1 minute. Stir gelatin and sugar into rhubarb. Bring to a boil.
- Remove from the heat; stir in lemon juice. Cover and refrigerate until slightly thickened. Stir in strawberries. Spoon over pie. Refrigerate for 2-3 hours or until set.
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
culinary karmaSee More
Salted Caramel - Sauce and/or squares
All the food groups in one dish...if you consider tomatoes a fruit :)!
Hanky PankySee More