- Cooking Time: 60
- Preparation Time:
- 2/3 c. oil
- 1 1/2 c. brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 c. sourmilk
- 1 tsp. soda
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 1/2 c. flour
- 1 1/2 c. rhubarb(1/2 inch pieces or smaller)
- 1/2 - 1 c. walnuts
- Cream oil, sugar & eggs.
- Add sourmilk, soda and salt.
- Stir in vanilla. Add flour and mix.
- Add rhubarb and nuts.
- Put into 2 8 x 4 1/2 inch loaf pans, greased and floured.
- 2 T. butter
- 2 T. flour
- 2 T. brown sugar
- 3/4 c. cinnamon
- Mix together and crumble over top of bread.
- Bake at 325 for about 45 min. to 1 hour. Toothpick should come out clean.
- You must SAVE this recipe
NotesI received this from a friend at work. I make it often rhubarb season.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3See More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More