- Cooking Time: 60
- Preparation Time:
- 2/3 c. oil
- 1 1/2 c. brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 c. sourmilk
- 1 tsp. soda
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 1/2 c. flour
- 1 1/2 c. rhubarb(1/2 inch pieces or smaller)
- 1/2 - 1 c. walnuts
- Cream oil, sugar & eggs.
- Add sourmilk, soda and salt.
- Stir in vanilla. Add flour and mix.
- Add rhubarb and nuts.
- Put into 2 8 x 4 1/2 inch loaf pans, greased and floured.
- 2 T. butter
- 2 T. flour
- 2 T. brown sugar
- 3/4 c. cinnamon
- Mix together and crumble over top of bread.
- Bake at 325 for about 45 min. to 1 hour. Toothpick should come out clean.
- You must SAVE this recipe
NotesI received this from a friend at work. I make it often rhubarb season.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid FoodsSee More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More