- Cooking Time: 60 min
- Servings: 8 servings
- Preparation Time: 10 min
BackstoryWhen we lived in Ill., we had a big patch of rhubard that came up every year. My motherr use that fresh to make all kinds of things. Here in Tennessee, it's to hot to grow
- 1 white or yellow cake mix
- 1 stick of butter
- 4 cups rhubarb, cut up
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix cake mix according to directions on pkg.
- Melt butter and mix into cake,pour into a greased 11"x9" cake pan.
- Sprinkle rhubarb on top of batter.
- Sprinkle sugar over rhubarb, pour cream over sugar and bake at for 1 hr.
- I sprinkled a little cinnamon and sugar on the top of the cake when it came out warm. It is so good!!!