- Cooking Time: 60 min
- Servings: 8 servings
- Preparation Time: 10 min
- 1 white or yellow cake mix
- 1 stick of butter
- 4 cups rhubarb, cut up
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix cake mix according to directions on pkg.
- Melt butter and mix into cake,pour into a greased 11"x9" cake pan.
- Sprinkle rhubarb on top of batter.
- Sprinkle sugar over rhubarb, pour cream over sugar and bake at for 1 hr.
- I sprinkled a little cinnamon and sugar on the top of the cake when it came out warm. It is so good!!!
NotesWhen we lived in Ill., we had a big patch of rhubard that came up every year. My motherr use that fresh to make all kinds of things. Here in Tennessee, it's to hot to grow
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
One Bowl Pineapple Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
Garam Masala Cream Soup
Crustless Mini QuichesSee More