- Cooking Time: 60 min
- Servings: 8 servings
- Preparation Time: 10 min
- 1 white or yellow cake mix
- 1 stick of butter
- 4 cups rhubarb, cut up
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix cake mix according to directions on pkg.
- Melt butter and mix into cake,pour into a greased 11"x9" cake pan.
- Sprinkle rhubarb on top of batter.
- Sprinkle sugar over rhubarb, pour cream over sugar and bake at for 1 hr.
- I sprinkled a little cinnamon and sugar on the top of the cake when it came out warm. It is so good!!!
NotesWhen we lived in Ill., we had a big patch of rhubard that came up every year. My motherr use that fresh to make all kinds of things. Here in Tennessee, it's to hot to grow
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Austin Personal Training RecipesSee More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More