- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box butter cake mix- prepared mix according to directions ( i personally whip a little more air into it)
- about 4 cups of chopped rhubarb. i am thinking it was 4 cups but seriously it was probably more towards 5/6 cups give or take.
- 1 can sweeten condensed mix
- give or take 1/2 cup to 3/4 sugar ( i used my lavender sugar i made)
- After you prepare the cake mix, place in a 9x13 greased pan.
- Add all of your chopped rhubarb on top of cake mix. Add you sugar ( note here i really did not measure it was by feel on this one) then add your sweeten condense milk on top (DO NOT MIX ALL TOGETHER)
- Bake at 350 F for around 30 minutes or until cake has a spring in its step.
- Let cool top with powdered sugar.
Notesbasically winged the entire recipe.
basically the rhubarb sinks and the sweeten condense mix becomes a caramel. it is the bomb.
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
The NourishFull Kitchen
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El JefeSee More
Molten Chocolate Walnut Cupcakes
Rabiole Soup (white turnip)
Stamp you passport ~> Portuguese HamburgersSee More