- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 cups chopped rhubarb
- 1 (9 inch) prebaked deep dish pie shell
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C.)
- 2. In a saucepan, combine cornstarch, 1 cup sugar, salt, water and rhubarb. Cook, stirring occasionally, until thickened. Pour into pie shell.
- 3. Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and reduce temperature to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C.)
- 4. In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese, eggs and 1/2 cup sugar until smooth. Pour over rhubarb in the pan.
- 5. Bake in the preheated oven for 35 minutes, or until filling is set.
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and CakesSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More