- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 21oz can cherry pie filling
- 2cups sliced rhubarb
- 3/4 c sugar
- 21/2tabls.quick cook tapioca
- Pastry of your choice for 2 crust pie.
- Mix cherry pie filling & Rhubarb,sugar and tapioca let set 15min.
- roll crust for bottom of pie put in pie tin top with rhubarb mixture.
- top with second crust bake at 375 for 40min.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252See More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More