- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 21oz can cherry pie filling
- 2cups sliced rhubarb
- 3/4 c sugar
- 21/2tabls.quick cook tapioca
- Pastry of your choice for 2 crust pie.
- Mix cherry pie filling & Rhubarb,sugar and tapioca let set 15min.
- roll crust for bottom of pie put in pie tin top with rhubarb mixture.
- top with second crust bake at 375 for 40min.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Holiday "Butt" Stuffing
Pumpkin Pie With Perfect Pie Crust
Nacho Cheese DipSee More