- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 21oz can cherry pie filling
- 2cups sliced rhubarb
- 3/4 c sugar
- 21/2tabls.quick cook tapioca
- Pastry of your choice for 2 crust pie.
- Mix cherry pie filling & Rhubarb,sugar and tapioca let set 15min.
- roll crust for bottom of pie put in pie tin top with rhubarb mixture.
- top with second crust bake at 375 for 40min.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
"Pretty Food" for the home ChefSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More