- Cooking Time: toal 50 mins
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 15 mins
- 1 cup thinly sliced rhubarb
- 1/2 cup chopped peeled apple
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon instant tapioca
- 1/4 teaspoon plus 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon, divided
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons old-fashioned rolled oats (not steel-cut or instant)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons packed dark brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped pecans
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons pure maple syrup
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2. Toss rhubarb, apple, granulated sugar, tapioca and 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon in a medium bowl. Divide between two 10-ounce (1 1/4-cup) oven-safe ramekins or custard cups.
- 3. Mix flour, oats, brown sugar, pecans, butter, syrup, salt and the remaining 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon in a small bowl until crumbly. Sprinkle over the rhubarb mixture.
- 4. Bake until bubbling and lightly browned, about 30 minutes. Cool for 5 minutes before serving.
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Blueberry Banana Blast
Cincinnati Bengals Bacon & Mac Grilled Cheese
AFRICAN CHICKEN STEWSee More