- Cooking Time: 40
- Preparation Time:
- 1 yellow cake mix
- 4 cups rhubarb cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 pint whipping cream
- Mix cake mix as directed on box.
- Stir together rhubarb and sugar.
- Let sit five minutes, then fold into cake mix.
- Pour into 9 x 13 inch greased pan (sprayed lightly with PAM)
- Pour whipping cream over top (do not stir)
- Bake 350 for 40 to 45 minutes.
- Refrigerate at least one hour before serving. You might think it’s not cooked but trust me, it is.
- And it’s incredible!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
My Family CookbookSee More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More