- Cooking Time: 45
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3 cups white sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 4 1/2 cups chopped fresh rhubarb
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). In a medium bowl, mix together 2 cups of flour, confectioners' sugar and butter until it forms a dough, or at least the butter is in small crumbs. Press into the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Bake for 10 minutes in the preheated oven.
- While this bakes, whisk together the white sugar, salt, flour and eggs in a large bowl.
- Stir in rhubarb to coat.
- Spread evenly over the baked crust when it comes out of the oven.
- Bake for another 35 minutes in the preheated oven, or until rhubarb is tender.
- Cool and cut into squares to serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Cooking for a CureSee More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More