- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained with juice reserved
- 3 cups chopped rhubarb
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 (3 ounce) package strawberry flavored gelatin
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package white cake mix
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the pineapple, rhubarb, white sugar, brown sugar, gelatin, and marshmallows. Pour evenly in the bottom of the prepared pan.
- In the same bowl, prepare the cake mix according to package directions, substituting the reserved pineapple juice for the as much water in the recipe as you can. Pour over the fruit, and spread evenly.
- Bake for 1 hour in the preheated oven, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Invert the cake onto a serving platter while still warm, or cut into pieces, and turn upside-down when serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14See More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More