- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 cups fresh rhubarb, chopped
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 cup gin (optional)
- 3 cups water
- 1 (2 liter) bottle lemon-lime flavored carbonated beverage, chilled
- Place rhubarb in a large saucepan with water to cover.
- Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, and cook until tender.
- Drain and mash or puree in a blender.
- Stir together the rhubarb puree, sugar, orange juice concentrate, lemonade concentrate, gin and water. Freeze.
- Place scoops of the frozen mixture into serving glasses, and fill the rest of the glass with lemon-lime soda.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy BlogSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More