- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 cups fresh rhubarb, chopped
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 cup gin (optional)
- 3 cups water
- 1 (2 liter) bottle lemon-lime flavored carbonated beverage, chilled
- Place rhubarb in a large saucepan with water to cover.
- Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, and cook until tender.
- Drain and mash or puree in a blender.
- Stir together the rhubarb puree, sugar, orange juice concentrate, lemonade concentrate, gin and water. Freeze.
- Place scoops of the frozen mixture into serving glasses, and fill the rest of the glass with lemon-lime soda.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More