- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (9 inch) unbaked pie crust
- 4 cups chopped fresh rhubarb
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Press the pie crust into a 9 inch pie pan. Spread rhubarb in an even layer in the bottom of the crust. In a medium bowl, whisk together the egg, white sugar, sour cream and 1/3 cup of flour until smooth. Pour over the rhubarb.
- In a small bowl, mix together 1/2 cup of flour and brown sugar. Stir in melted butter until the mixture is crumbly. Sprinkle over the top of the pie.
- Bake for 15 minutes in the preheated oven, then reduce the heat to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Continue to bake for 40 minutes, or until the edges have puffed, and the topping is golden. The center may still be slightly jiggly. Cool completely before slicing and serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!See More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More