- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 6 cups chopped rhubarb
- 1 cup white sugar
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13 inch pan.
- Place chopped rhubarb on the bottom of greased 9x13 inch pan.
- Sprinkle sugar evenly over rhubarb.
- Sprinkle marshmallows over rhubarb and sugar.
- Prepare cake mix according to instructions on package.
- Pour over rhubarb and marshmallows in pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 1 hour.
- Cool in pan for 10 minutes, then invert onto serving dish so that rhubarb is on top.
NotesMakes one 9"x13" cake
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Blue Collar Beer Cheese Dip
Banana Bread Bars with Brown Butter FrostingSee More