- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- * 1 tablespoon butter
- * 1 (1/2 pound) frozen Delmonico (rib-eye) steak
- * 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce, or to taste
- * 1 teaspoon meat tenderizer
- * 1 clove garlic, minced
- * salt and black pepper to taste
- Steak -- the key to a juicy steak is to cook it FROZEN
- 1. Preheat your oven's broiler. Spread half of the butter on top of the frozen steak. Pour Worcestershire sauce over, and sprinkle liberally with meat tenderizer, garlic, salt and pepper.
- 2. Place steak on a roasting pan. Broil for 6 to 8 minutes, remove steak from the oven, and flip over. Spread butter and season just like the other side. Return to the broiler, and continue cooking for 6 to 8 minutes, or to desired doneness.
- Cube Steak with Mustard and dill pickles (this is a duplicate but my daughter asked for it, so what am I to do???)
- Take cube steak and coat with a scant Tablespoon of mustard then add chopped
- dill pickles or dill relish and roll up. Secure with a toothpick. Brown on
- both sides and enjoy.