- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- * 1 tablespoon butter
- * 1 (1/2 pound) frozen Delmonico (rib-eye) steak
- * 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce, or to taste
- * 1 teaspoon meat tenderizer
- * 1 clove garlic, minced
- * salt and black pepper to taste
- Steak -- the key to a juicy steak is to cook it FROZEN
- 1. Preheat your oven's broiler. Spread half of the butter on top of the frozen steak. Pour Worcestershire sauce over, and sprinkle liberally with meat tenderizer, garlic, salt and pepper.
- 2. Place steak on a roasting pan. Broil for 6 to 8 minutes, remove steak from the oven, and flip over. Spread butter and season just like the other side. Return to the broiler, and continue cooking for 6 to 8 minutes, or to desired doneness.
- Cube Steak with Mustard and dill pickles (this is a duplicate but my daughter asked for it, so what am I to do???)
- Take cube steak and coat with a scant Tablespoon of mustard then add chopped
- dill pickles or dill relish and roll up. Secure with a toothpick. Brown on
- both sides and enjoy.
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Koken met OmaSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More