- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 2 Ribeye steaks
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Lawry's seasoned salt
- Cracked black pepper
- Minced garlic, from a jar
- 1 large onion, sliced in rings
- Drizzle olive oil on both sides of steak and onion rings. Add salt, pepper and minced garlic on both sides of steak and onion rings.
- Grill steaks and onions on the grill and top steaks with onions when serving.
NotesThis is how we like our Ribeyes!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More