RIBEYE WITH GRILLED ONIONS & GARLIC
- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 2 Ribeye steaks
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Lawry's seasoned salt
- Cracked black pepper
- Minced garlic, from a jar
- 1 large onion, sliced in rings
- Drizzle olive oil on both sides of steak and onion rings. Add salt, pepper and minced garlic on both sides of steak and onion rings.
- Grill steaks and onions on the grill and top steaks with onions when serving.
NotesThis is how we like our Ribeyes!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
Luscious Tropical Dream Cake
Ultimate Peanut Butter & Chocolate Banana SplitSee More