- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 2 Ribeye steaks
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Lawry's seasoned salt
- Cracked black pepper
- Minced garlic, from a jar
- 1 large onion, sliced in rings
- Drizzle olive oil on both sides of steak and onion rings. Add salt, pepper and minced garlic on both sides of steak and onion rings.
- Grill steaks and onions on the grill and top steaks with onions when serving.
NotesThis is how we like our Ribeyes!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013See More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More