- Cooking Time: 40-45 min
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15 min
- a sheet of pate brisèe
- 2 eggs
- 100 g pancetta affumicata
- 200 g ricotta
- 1 leek
- 20 g fresh dill (chopped)
- 30 g parmiggiano reggiano
- extra virgin olive oil
- salt, pepper
- Clean and slice the leek.
- Cook diced pancetta with 2 tblsp of oil in a skillet at medium heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Add sliced leek and cook for 3-4 minutes at low heat. Let it cool.
- In a bowl, mix ricotta, eggs, dill, grated parmiggiano reggiano, pancetta with leek, salt and pepper.
- Line a tart form with pate brisèe and punch it with a fork. Pour in the ricotta mixture, level with a spoon and bake in an oven preheated to 180°C for about 40 minutes. Serve warm.
NotesWell, whether you call a quiche or tart, or any other name (torta salata in Italy, by the way), if I find a recipe for one, can't resist, and have to try it.
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Cook With The Twinz - Juice & Smoothies Volume OneSee More
Righteous Indignation Raspberry-Nut Bars
Michigan Berry Pie
Warm Lentil & Pasta SoupSee More