- Cooking Time: 40-45 min
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15 min
BackstoryWell, whether you call a quiche or tart, or any other name (torta salata in Italy, by the way), if I find a recipe for one, can't resist, and have to try it.
- a sheet of pate brisèe
- 2 eggs
- 100 g pancetta affumicata
- 200 g ricotta
- 1 leek
- 20 g fresh dill (chopped)
- 30 g parmiggiano reggiano
- extra virgin olive oil
- salt, pepper
- Clean and slice the leek.
- Cook diced pancetta with 2 tblsp of oil in a skillet at medium heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Add sliced leek and cook for 3-4 minutes at low heat. Let it cool.
- In a bowl, mix ricotta, eggs, dill, grated parmiggiano reggiano, pancetta with leek, salt and pepper.
- Line a tart form with pate brisèe and punch it with a fork. Pour in the ricotta mixture, level with a spoon and bake in an oven preheated to 180°C for about 40 minutes. Serve warm.
Castello Cheese: Unlock Your Inner Chef (Inspired by Burnt, the Film)
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
Scalloped Potatoes And Ham
Fresh Summer Pasta Salad
H2ohh-my Bbq SauceSee More