- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 c. rice uncooked
- 3 or 4 pork steaks
- 1 pkg. dry onion soup mix
- 1 can mushroom soup
- 3 c. hot water
- Brown pork steak.
- Grease 9 x 13 pan w/spray.
- Sprinkle rice over bottom of pan.
- Mix soup, soup mix and water together; pour over rice.
- Top with steaks.
- Bake 350 1 1/4 hours covered, 15 minutes uncovered.
NotesQuick and easy on a busy weeknight.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!See More
Paul’s Chicken Marsala Modified from www.allrecipes.com
Smiling Jack SandwichSee More