- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 c. rice uncooked
- 3 or 4 pork steaks
- 1 pkg. dry onion soup mix
- 1 can mushroom soup
- 3 c. hot water
- Brown pork steak.
- Grease 9 x 13 pan w/spray.
- Sprinkle rice over bottom of pan.
- Mix soup, soup mix and water together; pour over rice.
- Top with steaks.
- Bake 350 1 1/4 hours covered, 15 minutes uncovered.
NotesQuick and easy on a busy weeknight.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with Sabra
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Cancun Grilled Chicken Tacos with Citrus Chile Marinade
Perfect baked potatoSee More