- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 20
- 4 cups brown rice, cooked
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup chickpeas
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon tomato paste
- 5 +1 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small tomato diced
- Paprika for sprinkling garnish
- Salt to taste
In a frying pan, add the 5 tbs oil, garlic, and onions.
In another pan, add the 1 tbs oil, peppers.
Once the onions and garlic and slightly caramelized, add in the chickpeas.
Mix the rice with the tomato paste, then add the peppers mixture, onion mixture, and diced tomato.
Take ice cream scoop and shape into rice balls.
Salt to taste -
Sprinkle with Paprika for added color.