- Cooking Time: 45
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time: 10
BackstoryThis is from Martin Yan Quick & Easy. The house smelled great! The dish was wonderful.If you like lots of meat you may want to add more.
- 1/2 cup sliced and chopped mushrooms and sauted
- 1/2 pound boneless, skinless chicken thigh ,cut into 1 inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons oyster-flavored sauce
- 1 tablespoon chinese rice wine
- 1/4 teaspoon chinese five-spice powder
- 2 teaspoon finely grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 1/2 cups raw long grain rice
- 3 cup chicken broth
- 2 green onions, minced sliced
- In a bowl combine chicken, oyster sauce, wine,five spice, ginger ,and garlic
- Mix well.
- Place chicken mix in bottom of rice cooker
- Add mushrooms ,rice, and broth
- Cook according to manufacturer's I cooked mine on my regular rice setting.
- When rice and chicken are done, sprinkle with green onion and Serve